Everyone from the CEO to the customer-facing employees of any organization talks about how important the customer is to their core existence, operation and success. We all try to convince our audience how much we believe in customer service. “Excellent Customer Service, ” is the cliché for catching the customer’s attention but keeping the customer is an art. No matter how complex the business, this art of delivery can be nailed down to propositions that are ever winning and can be applied in each situation such that your good intentions meet the real world. These customer service skills will empower you to value every customer, earn their loyalty (even in the toughest of situations/circumstances) and repeatedly bring business home for your organization or corporation.
Key Learning Points
By the end of this course, students would have learnt and imbibed ways of;
- Imbibe the paradigm shift to embrace the customer-focused mindset irrespective of where you are in any organization.
- Appreciate the need to commence service excellence with internal customers in order to deliver at the same level to external customers.
- Emulate five practices of high-performance service professionals
- Map internal and external service processes to identify moments of truth with customers and ensure their expectations are being met.
- Establish strategies for ensuring an exceptionally positive experience for the customers
- Build the necessary skills for establishing rapport and positive relationships with customers.
- Manage challenging situations with difficult customers in a highly professional manner while repairing relationships with angry customers in order to rebuild their trust.
- Create a personal service excellence project for applying learning to workplace situations.
- Step-by-step ways to service recovery, even in the worst of situations
- Building a crop of loyal customers in present times.
- Using social tools to deliver excellent customer service experiences.