Professional Certificate in Enterprise Analysis and Consulting Skills
Consulting skills and competency are no longer the reserve of external professional service providers. That invaluable ability to engage in consultative and collaborative relationships is required within business organizations to enable them connect with internal and external customers, other stakeholders and partners alike.
In actual fact, business owners and organisations need to be constantly abreast of the events and trends in their market and be able to measure the impact of market information and developments on their firms while at the same time be certain of the uniqueness of their own organisations and their innate capabilities that can in turn affect market trends. These knowledge and competency are required at such frequency that it pays more for organisations to develop internal consultancy ability in their own members who understand the organization well than to leave such function to seasonal engagement of the external consultants.
Successful completion qualifies students to apply for the CMgr Award
Key Programme Features
Five days of eight standalone modules that help participants to integrate invaluable learning with their individual core practices:
- Nature of Organisations and Internal Consultancy
- Tools and Techniques of Enterprise Analysis
- Action-based Management Research
- Strategy and Its Implementation
- Change, Crisis and Resistance
- IT & Enterprise Management Systems
- Building a “Leaderful” Organisation
- Market Dynamics and Competition
- Experimental and content based with focus on real time learning to integrate the new concepts and tools
- Informal coaching and mentoring forum to share experiences and build on learning
- Practical assessments and assignments that lead to International School of Management affiliate member accreditation
- Facilitated by a team of highly experienced professional consultants and academics who bring rich personal insights and balanced estimations into the programme content.
- Maximum of 25 people per programme to enhance individual learning within a diverse contexts and backgrounds.
- Affiliate of International School of Management Lagos.
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||September 17 - December 16, 2018|
|Registration fee:||N15,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N450,000 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira Only)|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: email@example.com, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|
Note that this course is undertaken by the Blended Learning Approach (BLA) i.e a mix of face-to-face sessions with online learning.
The whole programme I found very interesting, putting a lot of things in perspective. The courses served as consolidation of bits and pieces I had learnt in the past and this really put it all together.
Oviemuno Ogude - The VCF Company Ltd
I found this course valuable as it is relatable to my business environment.
Ephraim Christopher - MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
A rewarding experience. The instructors are excellent & have unique styles of presentation.
Alfred Gadzama - Datmaz Int'l Investment Ltd
New insights and practical experience. The course offering is a wonderful experience.
Ayodeji Daramola - Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria
I found all parts of the course most valuable
Nonye Niyi-Afolabi - Joliks Development Services Ltd