Capturing Markets; Connecting With Customers
The need for selling is a universal and an ever present practice both in personal lives and in the business world. This truism is regardless of whether the objects of sales are products or services. However, the aim of marketing is to make selling a superfluous function for the individuals and a prosperous venture for businesses. In retrospect, it can be inferred that Marketing involves a high level of intelligence often necessary to succeed because successful marketing seldom involves working from the unknown straight to the very known with some level of targeted determination and precision.
This course is designed to enable individuals or organizations to understand, practice and learn how to perfect the skills for locating those who need their products and services the most and connecting with them in also the most efficient ways.
The reality is that marketing differs from one industry to another and the strategies involved can vary as much as the specifications of the different markets that exist for the product or services being sold. This is one of the many reasons a lot of people find marketing of all other management functions too horrendous to cope with.
This course simplifies, in very easy to digest and imbibe, the hard secrets of capturing markets and managing those forces that create volume sales from time to time. It involves case studies, examples, simulations and other mnemonic activities that help participants to maintain an unwavering dual focus on both the product or service being sold and the customers as two equally important elements of marketing. It is an exploration of a pragmatic, very strategic, unusual but effectual approach to customer-centric marketing in the modern day business environment, which is dominated by constant innovations and endless technological advancements.
- Explore competitive strategies and methods of analyzing the competition, differential advantages, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Evaluate the elements of the marketing mix (product strategy, pricing, advertising and promotion, and distribution) and enhance problem-solving and decision making abilities in these operational areas of marketing.
- Understand how to build and manage strong brands.
- Learn the various approaches to marketing segmentation, targeting, and positioning for competitive advantage.
- Apply analytical approaches to pricing.
- Examine successful marketing strategies using real-world case studies.
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||September 14 - 16, 2020|
|Registration fee:||N10,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira Only)|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|