Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
The Certificate in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a three-day intensive expert level proficiency programme designed by the International School of Management Lagos for professional practitioners and graduates in accounting and finance.
Effective from 2012, the IFRS is mandatory for publicly traded companies and also unavoidable for every company in Nigeria. IFRS adoption in Nigeria has implications for all persons practicing and concerned with accounting and finance including equity or non-equity investors, capital market players and regulators. ISM has designed this programme to be taught by some of her most respected and qualified accounting and finance expert tutors with vast IFRS experience.
During the course of the learning, participants will understand preparation of accounts based on IFRS, the impact of the adoption of IFRS on company statements of financial position, cash-flow, comprehensive income, business and financial decision, tax reporting, and general accounting and finance practice.
Specific benefits to the participants and their organisations
- Participants will be able to deal with the challenges of transition from statements of accounting standards to IFRS
- Participants will learn about the implication of IFRS for tax reporting and other local regulations
- They will be able to use IFRS financial statements in investment and financing decisions
- Participants will comprehend the impact of IFRS on their organisations and other businesses.
- They will be more familiar with the reasons for the adoption of new financial reporting regime and its numerous advantages
- They will understand the IASB's approach to financial reporting and its likely impact on company financial statements
- They will be aware of likely future changes in IFRS
- Participants will be able to handle conflicts between the IFRS and the local regulations on accounting and Financial reporting
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||June 10 - 13, 2019|
|Registration fee:||N15,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N220,000 (Two Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira Only)|
|Participants are provided with six months update access to our IFRS online class for discussion, update Q&A, conversion tips and support via our interactive online platform www.onlinecampus.edu.ng|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: email@example.com, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|