Critical Thinking and Creative Problem Solving
Thinking – or reasoning – involves objectively connecting present beliefs with evidence in order to believe something else but Critical Thinking is a deliberate meta-cognitive (thinking about the thinking) and cognitive (thinking) act whereby a person reflects on the quality of the reasoning process simultaneously while reasoning to a conclusion. The thinker has two equally important goals: coming to a solution and improving the way she or he reasons to arrive at the best conclusion.
Therefore, successful business organizations recognize that critical thinking and creative solutions significantly enhance employees’ leadership capabilities, business results and business potential. In this course, you will develop your skills as a critical thinker and problem solver and recognize and leverage your thinking preferences, as well as those on your team, to find different solutions to everyday problems.
By the end of this course, students would have learnt and imbibed ways of;
- Making better decisions through critical thinking and creative problem solving
- Developing their own your personal creativity approach to handling problems
- Selecting the best decision from other competing alternatives given specific situations
- Apply processes to assess work issues and problems
- Transform your creativity into practical business solutions
- Creating the ability to support claims with relevant and credible evidence.
- Responding to bias; being firm and fair
- Applying accurate and logical analysis to achieve desired outcome.
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||August 26 - 28, 2019|
|Registration fee:||N10,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Naira Only)|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|