Positive Influencing Skills
Achieving objectives in today’s complex workplace of counteracting objectives and approaches depends a lot on the way and how soon professionals get the help, co-operation and commitment of their colleagues who they must work with. This programme will introduce techniques that can be used to improve individuals' personal influencing skills and will provide opportunity for people to work on the real challenges that they face every day in their work places.
Based on a fine balance of theory and experience and using convincing storytelling, constructive critiquing and dialogue, this course develops in students some powerful but fair approaches for having their ways with most people almost all the times. Through practice sessions, video simulations and role-playing activities, students acquire the specific skills, behaviors and attitudes necessary to achieve desired results without relying on the use of authority, deception or manipulation.
This course includes the introduction of and guidance on practical skills and tools for gaining the cooperation of others and bringing them around to one’s way of thinking – without resorting to force. The primary objective of positive influencing skills course is to boost individual effectiveness, professional impact and personal credibility in team leads and managers of departments or strategic business units.
By the end of the course students should have learnt the followings:
- Dynamic adjustment approaches to gain others' buy-in
- Methods of achieving goals by enhancing trust and cooperation
- Best ways to deal effectively with challenging behaviors in overcoming resistance and inertia from others.
- The use of superior knowledge and competence in influencing others
- The different influencing styles; understanding how to influence others and what can be done to be more effective
- Getting to arrive at win/win situations; exploring strategies for more effective influencing without organizational power.
- Understanding and appreciating the reasoning and perspectives of other people
- Assessing current behaviors and approaches and replacing those that reduce influencing effectiveness with those that will enhance it.
- How to rapidly determine the best way to influence someone by understanding their perspective and recognizing their uniqueness.
- The positive influencing techniques that can work for different people without losing their trust and confidence.
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||September 17 - 19, 2018|
|Registration fee:||N10,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N180,000 (One Hundred and Eighty Thousand Naira Only)|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: email@example.com, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|