Rules Of Corporate Engagement
This corporate relationship and organizational efficiency programme is developed for the management employees of both aspiring and thriving organisations. Rules of Corporate Engagement is a management development program put together by the International School of Management in conjunction with Synergy Forte Human Resources Clinic.
This program has been carefully structured into six stand-alone modules that address the limiting effect of the Corporate Environment and its major aim is to assist participants to push the limits of Lateral Thinking, Team Synergy and Personal Efficiency.
In the course modules, participants will learn about:
- “The Root” which is the essentials of the Corporate Environment such as the culture and objectives of organizations in terms of their mission and vision.
- The process of “Introspection” which in a nutshell is simply the process of making fine distinctions between Self, Company and Product
- “The Office” which focuses primarily on the communication skills of speaking, making presentations, managing meetings and giving comprehensive reports concerning such corporate engagements.
- “The Tools” of the manager or entrepreneur which consist of the delicate art of Negotiation, Creative Thinking, Team building and Delegation within an organization.
- “Business Unusual” which would encourage participants to think outside the box and also cover core Management and Marketing Principles.
- “Critical Success Factors” where participants will get the opportunity to bounce off ideas and ask key questions crucial to their development as individuals. Participants will also get to learn about the importance of feedback and take a peek into the world of other distinguished personalities that have made a difference in their various fields of endeavor.
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||September 7 - 8, 2020|
|Registration fee:||N10,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N130,000 (One Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira Only)|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: email@example.com, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|