Understanding Financial Management
This course provides a detailed overview of financial management in both profit and non-profit organizations. Emphasis is on financial statement analysis, time value of money, management of cash flow, risk and return, and sources of financing. Upon completion of the course, students should be able to interpret financial statements correctly and apply the principles of financial management productively.
This course is designed to enable students develop skills and competencies that should result in the following learning outcomes:
- Confident use and contribution to financial reports
- Ability to read, reflect and synthesize various topics related to fiscal matters and financial decision making
- An understanding of fiscal, budgetary and planning issues as they pertain to both profit and non-profit organizations.
- Application of the aforementioned acquired knowledge to problem-solving in practical and personal situations.
- Development of an understanding of the value of finance within the area of organizational effectiveness based on readings, discussions, and experiential exercises.
- Flexible application and interpretation of financial reports for informed decision making
- Describing, analyzing, synthesizing and evaluating the various finance scenarios discussed in the readings and through class discussions
- Understand of the role of financial knowledge in leadership
- The use of financial knowledge for both planning and execution in both personal and professional lives.
Registration and Contact Details
|Date:||June 24 - 25, 2019|
|Registration fee:||N10,000 (non-refundable)|
|Tuition fee:||N140,000 (One Hundred and Fourty Thousand Naira Only)|
|For Further Enquiries, Contact: email@example.com, 08090890909, 08085369898, 08085369976, 08086815957|
|Register Online Recommend Programme|