Amity University Global Degrees
Amity University is ranked as number 39 worldwide in the 2017 Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Distance/Online MBA ranking.
With over 200,000 students and 6,000 Faculties, 800+ patents, and presence in 135 countries, Amity University strives to provide quality education regardless of location and distance. Programme levels range from certificate courses to Masters degrees in different subject areas and specialisations. Our over 300 online/blended programmes and curricular are designed by over 30 top corporate institutions. Amity University has indeed set a pace for online and blended education across the globe.
Our students stand to earn not only the degrees but global recognition and stature.
Below is a list of some our online/blended Bachelor's and Masters' degree programmes;
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology)
- Bachelor of Finance and Investment Analysis
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Tourism Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Master of Financial Management
- Master of Science (Information Technology)
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Business Administration (various specialisations)